Intellectual Output 3
The HEALINT4ALL project is introducing its comprehensive audit protocol training, which is the primary outcome of the third Intellectual Output (IO3). This training will equip participants with the necessary skills and knowledge for effective healthcare placement audits. The project selected Moodle, a widely used open-source learning platform to deliver this training.
The resulting course is divided into six sections, each thoughtfully designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of audit processes and related considerations:
- Introduction: This section offers a thorough overview of the six modules, outlining key concepts and objectives.
- Qualities and ethical values of an auditor: Participants delve into the responsibilities and ethical standards that guide healthcare placement audits, which are essential for competent auditors.
- Basic audit concepts and techniques: This section covers ISO standard principles and technical terminology that auditors should adhere to in their practice.
- Understanding the protocol and its criteria: Participants explore the construction and considerations behind the HEALINT4ALL audit protocol, gaining insight into specific criteria and values that shaped it.
- Clinical learning environment assessments: Participants acquire the skills necessary to conduct fair and thorough assessments of healthcare placements, promoting objectivity.
- Using the auditing platform: This section explains how to utilise the digital platform of the HEALINT4ALL project. It includes a user manual and a series of instructional videos showcasing the platform’s features and interface from various user perspectives.
The course content is available in all five languages, ensuring accessibility to a diverse global audience. The training combines informative videos, interactive learning materials, and multilingual content to create a rich learning experience. A comprehensive glossary linked to the content enhances understanding, and participants can receive autogenerated certificates upon completing key course elements. Additionally, participants are encouraged to provide feedback to continually improve the course material and enhance the overall learning experience.