Our Mission is to facilitate the international mobility of trainees, and consequently, of professionals in the healthcare sector.
Our Vision is to increase the supply and quality of international placements offered by health care organizations throughout Europe, as well as to simplify the processes involved in organizing these for students, educational institutions and healthcare organizations.
To fulfill its Mission and achieve its Vision, HEALINT4ALL is deploying a strategy composed of four intellectual outputs with the following Objectives:
1. To map and innovatively adapt newly established Audit Protocol and Support tools to suit the Higher Education needs for wider application to medicine and professionals allied to
2. To develop a digital interactive interactive audit tool, which can be used in situ via ipads etc, supported by access to a central database, which can be easily managed by a provider
and suit multi-professions.
3. To develop a virtual interactive learning and teaching resource for auditor preparation and update, which can be cascaded and incorporated into self directed and blended learning.
4. To add further languages of the European Union and incorporate partners integration of the tools in all languages to facilitate wide use across multi-professions.
5. To execute an ongoing programme of intensive dissemination and impact evaluation in order to establish the HEALINT Tools and subsequent IWA as the gold standard audit tool for
the assessment of clinical placements supporting international mobility by all healthcare.